Tuesday, September 4, 2007

We're home!

Hi Friends! We made it home on Sunday. Everyone is great. Jacob came home yesterday and was glad to be home. He missed us and his cat, Abby.

As you can see from the pics I have swelled up tremendously from the redistrobution of fluids after delivery. I actually weigh 6 lbs MORE than before i delivered Wednesday morning! This happened with Jacob too and is normal) The fluid should start to decrease in about 2-4 weeks. In the mean time, we're all adjusting to the new way of life around The Pointer home with 2 kids. At least the kids dont outnumber the adults yet!

Wyatt is such alittle cookie cutter of Jacob, only much smaller. Their newborn pics are abot 99% identical. Another thing i was praying for! I thought Jacob was such a "pretty boy" and was praying Wyatt would look like him. Its hard to tell apart their pictures as newborns.

I am just in awe at how different this time around was. I am so in love with him already and am really enjoying him. He's been really good so far. Nursing is actually going good this time too. I am both nursing and pumping so Jay can feed him. Jay is obsessed with that. Its funny. Jacob is already bored with him and really doesn't want much to do with him. He won't hold him, only has once wen I forced it for a picture. The only thing he really likes to do is put his paci in his mouth. And he covers his own ears if he cries and says 'OH NOOOOOO---what's wrong with him---I'll get the paci"!

My c-sec is healing nicely. This csec was SOOOOOOOOOO much easier. (I can't stress the o's in that!) Ive only taken 2 pain pills since we came home Sunday too so its just been a 110% different pregnancy and delivery experience thus far! I'm so glad, happy and THANKFUL for that. I'm glad I finally gave into God telling us it was time for #2 and trusting Him to NOT let me go through what I went through 1st time around. I can honestly say I think there will be a 3rd.

Enjoy the pics! I know, I send alot. I am a picture taking Lunatic, as you already know. A




















1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

OK- time for some new pics please! :)